Stile Antico receives no public funding, and is enormously grateful for the support of its Friends in helping to realise its exciting plans for international tours, recordings, commissions and educational work.
If you value the work of the group, we hope that you will consider joining the Friends of Stile Antico. The generosity, enthusiasm and loyalty of our Friends are inspirational. We are especially grateful to our Patrons, Abbotwood Limited, Hugh and Michelle Arthur, Nan Brenninkmeyer, Ann Cattermole, Michael Conlon, Stephen Dale, Colin Doak, Iain Donovan, Jonny Duval, Alyson Elliman, Celia Gardiner, Geoff Hooker, Joel Higgins, Nikki Jeffcote, Stefan Paetke, Andrew Shaddock, Tony Thornburn, and three anonymous donors, for their generous support.
Our Friends are a vital part of the Stile Antico family. In joining the Friends, you help to safeguard the future of the group, and gain unique insight into our activities.
Members of the Friends scheme make an annual donation to the Stile Antico Foundation, which is able to reclaim tax on Gift Aided contributions worth 25p in the pound, ensuring that your money is made to work as efficiently as possible. Higher or additional rate taxpayer Friends also benefit from tax relief on Gift Aided donations.
Join the Friends of Stile Antico
Joining the Friends of Stile Antico is quick and easy via the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) website. Please click on the button below to get started. Freestanding donations can also be made through the CAF page.
For US-based donors wishing to offer gifts of $500 or above, the Stile Antico Foundation is now able to receive grants from the US Public Charity, CAF America. This means that your donation may be 100% tax deductible. Donations can be made online at the CAF America site – search for Stile Antico.
There are three levels of subscription:
Friend (£25+ per year)
You will receive
- A biannual newsletter, including articles by members of Stile Antico and advance notice of forthcoming concerts;
- Exclusive Stile Antico audio tracks from live performances;
- An invitation for you and your guest to meet the group at our annual Friends reception.
Benefactor (£75+ per year)
All the benefits of a Friend, plus
- The opportunity to attend a Stile Antico rehearsal and observe our unique working style, followed by a question and answer session with the group;
- Invitations for an additional two guests to the annual drinks reception.
Patron (£200+ per year)
All the benefits of a Friend and Benefactor, plus
- The opportunity to observe a Stile Antico recording session;
- A signed copy of all newly released Stile Antico recordings;
- Prominent acknowledgement on the Stile Antico website.
To enable us to deliver the benefits associated with the Friends of Stile Antico, your contact information may be shared between Stile Antico and the Stile Antico Foundation. Please be assured that it will never be passed to any other party. To view the Foundation’s policy on data protection, please click here. For questions about any aspect of the Friends of Stile Antico, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stile Antico Foundation
Launched in 2014, the Stile Antico Foundation is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) dedicated to the advancement and nurturing of choral music. The Foundation, which is financially and structurally independent of Stile Antico, seeks to increase knowledge and appreciation of choral music in several ways:
- by supporting performances and the development of new programmes, principally, though not exclusively, by Stile Antico;
- by supporting workshops and educational projects designed to promote appreciation of choral music at little or no cost to participants;
- by making possible the publication of musical editions and scholarly articles.
The Foundation administers the Friends of Stile Antico, enabling it to make grants to Stile Antico and others in line with these aims. Its immediate projects include a series of Stile Antico workshops on Renaissance repertoire in an inner-London comprehensive school . Longer-term goals include supporting new programmes, the publishing of Stile Antico editions, bursaries for young singers and the commissioning of new works.
The Foundation is grateful for generous support provided by the Brian Mitchell Charitable Settlement.
Chairman: Stefan Paetke
Trustees: Emma Adlard, Geoff Hooker, Lindsay Kemp, Stefan Paetke, Jessica Robson-Hill
Charity Number: 1156615
Stile Antico is always interested to hear from individuals or companies considering sponsoring any aspect of the group’s activities, either directly or through gifts in kind (for example, discounted travel or accommodation).
To discuss these opportunties, and what we are able to offer in return, please contact email@example.com.